FruChocs “Win a Year's Supply of FruChocs” Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this Win a Year's Supply of FruChocs (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and their immediate families of the promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, defacto or spouse, child or step which (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, brother, sister, step brother or step sister.
3. The Competition commences at 7am ACST on Tuesday 1 December 2020 and entries close at 7am ACST on Thurday 31 December 2020.
4. Eligibility Criteria applies: a. Entrants must be 16 years of age and over to enter. b. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents. c. Entrants must spend $20 or more in-store (the FruChocs Shop, Glynde, McLaren Vale, Hahndorf or our pop ups at Westfield TTP and Marion) and complete the required entry form provided.
5. Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by Robern Menz and not at time of transmission.
6. The prize consists of 365 x 35g Menz FruChocs plus a GIANT resealable novelty FruChocs packet
7. Prize value is in Australian dollars. Total prize valued at $450.00
8. To enter, Entrants must spend $20 or more in-store (the FruChocs Shop, Glynde, McLaren Vale, Hahndorf or our pop ups at Westfield TTP and Marion) and complete the required entry form provided..
9. The winner will be chosen randomly.
10. The Winner will be notified Monday 4 January 2021. The Promoter’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
12. If the Prize remains unclaimed for 15 days of the Winner being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to consider that prize void.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
14. Any costs associated with the Winner collecting the prize, including customs clearance, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and will not be compensated by the Promoter. Prize must be coollected from our Glynde store located at 71 Glynburn Road, Glynde SA 5070. Due to the nature and size of the prize, it cannot be posted.
15. By entering the Promotion, the Winner hereby gives Robern Menz the authority to publicly announce their name on social media and online at the time of the Draw and at any stage thereafter.
16. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: I. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information; II. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; III. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner.
19. The promoter is Robern Menz 71 Glyburn Rd, Glynde, SA 5070. ABN 64 007 944 149.
20. This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook in any way, nor is Facebook associated with this competition or its Promoter. Facebook bears no responsibility to Entrants or Participants.