Robern Menz Products:
The cake that requires no baking!
- 400g good quality dark cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) thickend cream
- 2 tbs Cointreau Liquer
- 250g Arnotts Marie biscuits, chopped
- 2 x 150g Menz Turkish Delight
- 140g (1 cup) pistachio kernals
- 170g dried cranberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Double cream, whipped
1. Start with a 20cm diameter springform pan and line it with non-stick baking paper.
2. Add the roughly chopped dark chocolate and cup of thickened cream to the saucepan and stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until it creates a nice, smooth mixture. Alternatively, you can mix the chocolate and cream ina a microwave, stirring it every minute until melted.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the Cointreau and let it stand until cooled (approximately 5 minutes).
4. Now place the mixture into a large bowl and combine it with the biscuit, Menz Turkish Delight, pistachios and dried cranberries. Stir it until you have a nice, consistent mixture.
5. Spoon the mixture into a cake pan.
6. Make sure the mixture is pressed in firmly and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until it firms up.
7. When you're ready to serve, dust your cake with the icing sugar, cut it into slices and serve with the whipped cream.
8. Prepare to be delight with your Turkish Delight No-Bake Cake.