Robern Menz Products:
Served with a glass of milk, their a great way to keep the kids occupied.
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1&1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g Menz Mini FruChocs
- 100g Robern Dried Apricots, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160c. Line a baking tray wih baking paper.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale. Add vanilla and egg and continue to beat until just combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt then fold in. Stir through Menz FruChocs and chopped Robern Dried Apricots.
- Place tablespoonfuls of mixture 4-5cm apart on the tray, flatten down slightly.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool a little before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.