Robern Menz Products:
Accompanied with a cup of tea, their perfect for a cold winter's day.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup, firmly packed brown sugar
- 150g Robern dried apricots , chopped
- 150g Menz FruChocs, chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 190C. Cut out eight 13cm square pieces of non-stick baking paper. Line eight 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pans with paper squares.
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Add Apricots and FruChocs, and stir to combine. Add the buttermilk, oil and egg, and stir with a metal spoon until just combined (do not over mix).
- Spoon batter among prepared pans. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack . Serve warm or at room temperature.