At Menz Confectionery people are our finest asset. We understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. In doing so, we can secure our long-term competitive advantage.
Menz Confectionery actively promotes a team environment and is committed to fostering, developing and encouraging staff to strive for success.
- Work collaboratively by sharing ideas
- Be innovative, challenge new boundaries
- Be honest and genuine in what we do
- Be accountable and take responsibility
- Live the passion, be committed
- Have the courage to shape a better future
- Have pride in what we do and do it well
Our mission is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To offer great brands and products
- To work hard and have fun doing so
- To create value and make a difference
The company’s vision is to fortify Menz Confectionery as an iconic branded, niche and multi-channel confectioner and fruit snack manufacturer and marketer throughout Australasia and targeted export markets. We aim to support Australia in what we do by retaining our profits on shore and providing opportunities for Australia’s future generations. This vision guides every aspect of our business. It determines what we need to do in order to achieve sustainable, quality growth.
- Produce quality confectionery treats and fruit snacks that satisfy and exceed people’s expectations
- Attract the best people and be a great place to work
- Live the principles of lean, throughout the whole business, eliminating waste and improving efficiency
- Foster a partnership approach to customers and suppliers, with the aim of creating enduring value
- Responsible in making a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities
- Maximize long-term return to shareholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
The way we pursue our stated mission, act on our vision and live by our values will define our corporate culture.
We are currently recruiting for the following role/s.