Robern Menz Products:
These can be warmed up and served with thickened cream or ice-cream for a totally decadent treat!
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g unsalted butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 250g Menz FruChocs
Like it? Share it!
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line a 18cm (base) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium, stirring every minute, for 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Set asign to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Stir in the Menz FruChocs and flour until well combined. Pour into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crumbs cling to a skewer when inserted. Set aside to cool completely.
- Cut in to 16 squares.