Robern Menz Products:
Can be served with a warm chocolate sauce, double thick cream or vanilla ice-cream.
- Melted butter, to grease
- 100g reduced-fat dairy spread melted, and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1&1/2 cups dark chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 150g Dark FruChocs
Like it? Share it!
- Preheat oven to 200-C. Brush four 100ml-capacity ovenproof ramekins with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Whisk the dairy spread and egg together in a jug.
- Combine the chocolate and flour in a medium bowl. Use an electric beater to gradually beat in the egg mixture. Pour the chocolate mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins.
- Kid's task: Place two FruChocs in the centre of each ramekin, pressing down so they sink into the pudding mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the edge of the puddings comes out clean. Turn onto plates and serve with some hot chocolate sauce.