Crown Mint Slice
approx 2 hrs
Robern Menz Products:
A classic favourite!
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 200g sweet crushed biscuits (Chocolate Ripple work well)
- 1&1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup coconut
- Icing sugar (enough to cover with)
- 200g Crown Mints, 1 cup finely chopped
Like it? Share it!
- Combine sweet crushed biscuits, cocoa, coconut, icing sugar, and Crown Mints in a bowl and mix together.
- Add condensed milk and mix.
- Roll the Crown Mint mixture into long thin logs.
- Sprinkle the logs with icing sugar.
- Place the logs onto a tray and refrigerate until firm or overnight.
- Cut log into 2cm pieces and serve.