Fun and learning
How many FruChocs are made each year? How much chocolate does it take to cover all our yummy products? In how many countries can you get our products?
- FruChocs were first produced in 1948
- FruChocs are recognised by the National Trust as having cultural and historical significance to the state of South Australia and as such were certified as an 'Icon of South Australia' in 2005 when they joined the 'Bank SA Heritage Icons' list
- Robern Menz manufactures enough chocolate each year that if it were poured on to the MCG, it would cover the entire ground!
- Crown Mints were first manufactured in 1892
- Crown Mints have been exported as far as Russia
- Approximately 200 million Crown Mints are produced each year
- The original machinery bought to produce Crown Mints still exists in working order
- Robern Menz produces enough honeycomb each year to fill more than 200 shipping containers!
- Robern Menz produces enough jelly products to stretch 100 kilometers!! That's from the Adelaide Oval to Murray Bridge or the Sydney Opera House to Woolongong or from Melbourne city centre to Geelong!!
- Robern Menz uses more dried tree fruit each year than the entire Australian crop
- Robern Menz exports to 15 countries throughout the world
- Apricot Indulgence was found in a shop in Mongolia